Web security is among the most pressing issues facing society today. Recently, hackers have wreaked havoc on unsuspecting individuals and major corporations alike. However, “white hat,” or ethical hacking, has emerged as a way to build more secure and impenetrable sites. For a limited time, TechSpot readers can save 92% on 6 in-depth ethical hacking and web-security courses.
It’s more important than ever for developers to understand white hat hacking principles to build safe and secure sites. These 6 courses contain over 40 hours of expert training on ethical hacking, penetration testing, web scraping, using the Linux command line, and more.
For just $49, you’ll get lifetime access to the following courses:
- The Basics of Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course ($249)
- Advanced White Hat Hacking & Penetration Testing Tutorial ($99)
- Advanced Mac OS X: Technical & Security Skills Course ($49)
- WordPress Security Course ($97)
- Web Scraping for Sales & Growth Hackers ($99)
- Mastering The Linux Command Line Course ($29)
All video courses provide a certificate upon completion, and you can go at your own pace. At 92% off, this is a great investment in gaining skills that are more valuable than ever. This promotion ends on 3/5 at 11:59PM PST, so grab it while you can.